Microwave Spl: Paneer Tikka
I tried this easy to make paneer recipe last weekend because I was feeling well, lazy to grind all masalas to a paste and make a proper gravy-based dish. So I simply marinated the cottage cheese (paneer) with dry spices and cooked it in the microwave for 7-8 minutes on a temperature of 350 °C. Made a few rotis and cut up a simple salad of cucumber onion and tomato.
- 300 gms paneer cut into cubes
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 2-3 pods of cardamom crushed
- 1/4 tsp garam masala
- 2-3 tbsp yogurt
- Salt to taste
- Mix all the spices, except for salt with curd and marinate the paneer in this mixture.
- Let it marinate at least for 30 minutes.
- Transfer paneer to a microwave safe bowl and stir in salt.
- Set the temperature to 350°C and set the timer for four minutes at first. Then turn the paneer pieces and set it for four more minutes. Serve hot with rotis and raita.