Bottle Gourd (Dudhi) Soup
- One medium sized lauki or bottle gourd cut into peices.
- One tomato
- One onion roughly cut into pieces
- 4-5 cloves of garlic crushed.
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a big vessel, add water so that it just covers the dudhi.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes till it is done.
- In the mean while, saute onion and garlic for five minutes on a low flame. Add tomatoes to it and let it cook for two more minutes.
- Stir in salt and pepper. Take it off the flame and let it cool.
- Once the bottle gourd is cooked, let it cool too.
- Grind everything together so that it is a fine paste. Add 2-3 cups of water and let it simmer for two minutes.
- Serve hot.