Scrambled Eggs on Avocado Toast

I simply love waking up to a yummy breakfast. And so, I tried this nice savoury avocado spread on my toast with scrambled eggs, instead of opting for butter. Here's how.

Ingredients:
  • 1 ripe avocado
  • 1/2 tsp pepper
  • 1/2 tsp cumin
  • salt to taste
  • 2 cloves garlic crushed
  • juice of half lime

Cut and scoop out the avacado in to a bowl. Add all the spices, garlic, lime juice and mash it well, using a fork.

Spread out the mixture on toasted bread, top it with scrambled eggs, and you have scrumptious breakfast before you start your day!

I added some sauted onions to scrambled eggs because I prefer it that way. You could top your toast with anything- bacon strips, pistachios, smoked chicken ham, grilled tomato, feta cheese- avocado is can compliment any flavour after all!

Comments

Popular Posts